Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Response #9 My Twitter Fiction

 So far my twitter fiction story is going to be one extended story. I would say it’s almost done. I have about 22 tweets so far. I’m not sure if I will keep all the tweets I have so it’s only estimation. I have enjoyed writing a story without planning it. It is interesting to see where my ideas go. I’m not sure I like restricting my story to little 140 word tweets. I find I am leaving out a lot of detail that I would normally add in my writing. I'm not sure if this is a good thing but I guess I will have to see how it looks when it’s done. I think I chose the extended story style because I the little short tweets didn’t interest me at all and I love to write stories. I guess, for me as a writer, it is the easiest form of writing. So far the only things I need to add to my twitter fiction are one more VASK’ing and the ‘so what’ of my story. I must admit that I’m not really sure what the so what is going to be yet because I don’t really know how my story is going to end. I have thought about my visuals but so far have only decided on one scene that will be easy to add a picture of. I think I will draw most of my pictures but I might use a picture I took if I can incorporate it. I’m not sure I like the idea of tweeting my story but I do enjoy writing stories so I am a little torn. I like the project but wish I wasn’t limited by the 140 character tweets.
Well here is my rough draft so far…It’s pretty messy but I guess that’s just how I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment