Total Pageviews

Monday 1 October 2012

Personal Addition #7


http://goo.gl/kC3Nu

This is a quote that I think really pertains to our creative writing class because we can be told a thousand times how to write a response but without creativity on our part the response will just be a boring recitation of what everyone else already knows. I personally find this quote to quite inspiring because I love creativity. I know I can solve a problem from A to B but I prefer a project where you can truly show your strengths and talents through creativity. Without imagination where would we be a this very moment? That is impossible to say but definitely something that is interesting to consider.

1 comment:

  1. I love this quote. I truly agree with your view on our creative writing class. I love how theres no restrictions. Your free to write whatever you want (within reason of course). That has to be my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete