Total Pageviews

Monday 1 October 2012

Personal Addition #6

These are two pencils sketches I drew. I was inspired to draw these while reading my current book, Tiger's Quest. I love the fact that no matter how many times i draw i tiger i don't have to make all of their stripes the same. I can try different designs and patterns and not have to worry about weather or not that's what a tiger's stripes look like exactly.

 I love to draw their eyes the most, so i included one of my favorite drawings of a close-up on a tigers face. Enjoy!

 This second picture is another one inspired by my book. I love how tigers look when they move. The power and grace under their striped coat....they are such beautiful animals and my silly sketches don't even come close to capturing their true splendor.

No comments:

Post a Comment