Total Pageviews

Monday 29 October 2012

Writing Reflection #6


Question #1

Before I can really answer this question I must say that I’m not entirely sure I know what I want to do with my life after high school. I know that I need to get an education so that I can get a good stable job (I've only heard that about a million times from my family…) but I would almost like to travel for a year first. In the long run though I think it will be best if I just go straight to school so I can finish as fast as possible. I think I will study to become a vet or a teacher. By using my blog I can post many pictures and in depth comments about my animals to give future employers an idea of how dedicated and knowledgeable I am concerning animals. I hope to be a large animal vet so the work I do with my horses will be valuable in the future. Though, even if I end up being a small animal vet I still have a lot of experience with dogs, cats, and many other small mammals, that I have owned or cared for. My work for the Winnipeg Pet Rescue Shelter will also come in handy, so I could make a post for the shelter as well. Or if I was to go into teaching I could use my blog to show my talent in writing and responding to what I read. If that is the case I should probably try and post some of my short stories on my blog as well. I’m not sure what kind of teacher I would be…Maybe a French or English teacher, or possibly some kind of science teacher? I guess I will have to wait and see where my talents lie. In the meantime I’m going to do everything possible to keep my options for the future open and plentiful.

Question #2

Comment #1

Comment #2

Comment #3

Question #3

I must say that the commenting part of our blogs is not my favorite. Don’t get me wrong, I love all the comments other people leave, but I find it hard to come up with some comments of my own. It’s easier when they are blogging about something that you find easy to relate to but for the most part I find it hard to come up with something more in depth than ‘wow that’s a really good idea’ or something along those lines. I think a good comment is anything that is in depth and is giving an opinion of the post. You can contradict someone’s idea as long as it’s in a kind and civil manor. I would say a bad comment is one where you get absolutely no feedback about your post or one where the person is just outright rude. The benefits of commenting on someone else’s blog, is that you can complement and/or relate to any post that you find inspiring or well relatable. The benefits of receiving comments is that it encourages you to keep posting and to show you that your thoughts and ideas are being looked at and considered by other people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment