Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 September 2012

Personal Addition #5


What is hope.................

What hope means

Hope is a bright shining light which keeps darkness at bay
Hope is a gentle cold breeze on a hot summer day

Hope is to remain positive when the going gets tough
hope is seeking more when others think you've had enough

What hope means

Hope is dreaming of tommorow
Hope is simmering under sorrow

Hope is the sparkle of tears in our eye
Hope is a beautiful thing & beautiful things never die

What hope means

Hope is as light as a feather
Hope keeps all of us together

Hope is ubiquitous and free of cost
hope is the last thing ever lost..... 
Vineet Bansal

http://goo.gl/vy5lb
I added this poem because it is one I can find inspiration in whenever I feel down or if I find myself losing hope. I love this poem because of the way it flows when you read it and I also enjoy a poem that rimes! I believe that everyone needs to have hope. Without hope what are we really? That is too heavy a question for me to answer, but it is one that is always good to ponder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment