Total Pageviews

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Personal Addition #2

This is a picture of Twin beaches. My family and I would spend all day at the beach and watch the sunset.
This is a picture of Bird Hill Park in the fall. I love the colors of the leaves in the fall.

This is a picture of a section of lake Manitoba. We would often hike around the paths and then go for a swim in the lake.
 This is a picture of Patricia Beach. When the water is really low we would get lots of sand bars and the water would get these beautiful little waves.
This picture is of the greenest park of Manitoba's Desert. Spirit Sands is a beautiful place to do some hiking if you don't mind driving all the way out.

 This is another picture of Twin beaches. We stayed at a beach front cabin for a week and this was the view from the back step. I would fall asleep to the sounds of the waves lapping against the shore and the sea birds calling.
 This is a picture of the Devils Punch Bowl. This is the biggest body of water in Manitoba's small desert.
This is a picture of the harvest moon at Grand Beach.







These are some of my favorite summer pictures. I added them because in a way they represent me. I love nature, so that’s what most of my pictures contain. These are pictures of some of the beaches I have been to as well as some of the places I like to go hiking. I love the fresh air and the sounds of nature. I might also try to include some pictures of my vacation in Ontario, at a later date, if I have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment