Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Rambling Autobiography

I was born on April 26th and my favorite number has always been 26. I have been an animal lover all my life. I absolutely love my mom’s homemade Lasagna and garlic bread. When I was first learning to read I hated it. I started reading for pleasure at age 8 only because my friend would brag about how many books she read and how good they were, so I started to read so I wouldn’t be left out. My favorite animal is a horse. I have been riding horses for over 6 years now and I currently share a horse with another woman at WW Stables. My goal is to buy my own horse when I’m older. I have a younger brother named Matthew who is in grade 9. I once told my dad I wanted a new pet, so he brought home a pet rat. My brother and I used to take our pet rat and our cat for a walk around our block. Both the rat and the cat had harnesses and leashes. My father told me he would be really mad if I didn’t join band in grade 6, so naturally I joined art…He got over it. I love going to the beach and going for long hikes with my father. Once my mom, my brother and I saw a baby black bear in front of the cabin we stayed at and we were so scared that we screamed as loud as we could and turned all the lights on. The poor bear cup ran up a tree. (Apparently he was more scared of us, then we were of him!) I hope one day to have a dog because that is one of the only animals I haven’t had as a pet. My favorite book (At the moment) is Graceling by Kristin Cashore. When I’m older I want to be either a veterinarian or a teacher. I’m in my final year of high school and I have my whole life ahead of me…

No comments:

Post a Comment